Beth Landis <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 15 Mar 1995 09:40:16 -0700
I have someone trying to subscribe to one of my lists on a UNIX server
with a source routed address

(e.g., [log in to unmask])

The somenode.BITNET is not a valid BITNET site (at least it's not in my
9503 tables), but the host somewhere.edu has a path to it.

sendmail/listserv drops the gateway host and ends up with just
[log in to unmask], which bounces because it's not in the tables.

Should my sendmail/listserv configuration retain the source routed
address or is that an improper address, since it's not registered?

Beth