Eric Marcoullier <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 7 Oct 1997 16:54:30 -0800
My company recently purchased the LISTSERV package and we set up a few lists.

Unfortunately, no one currently in our company has the knowledge base to
get LISTSERV to do the things we need to do.

I am looking for a LISTSERV expert who can work on several projects
including, but not limited to:

1) Reporting on status of current lists (size, usage, failures)
2) Performance tuning of existing lists
3) Creation and documenting new moderated discussion lists
4) LISTSERV/SQL Database interaction

In addition, this person should be able to train myself and/or one other
semi-technical people in basic administration.

Please send your contact info directly to me.

Cheers,
.rem

* Eric Marcoullier
* Web Director
*
* http://www.imaginegames.com
* Next Generation -- Ultra Game Players -- PC Gamer -- Boot
* N64.com -- SaturnWorld -- PSXPower