UB Listserv Administrator <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 17:08:31 -0400
Liz,

This might help you with your problem for that particular list:

http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8d/owner/appendb.html#keyListAddress

-Jim

--
Jim Serwinowski                 [log in to unmask]
UB Listserv Administrator       http://listserv.acsu.buffalo.edu