Robert Hayden <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 24 Oct 1992 13:45:10 -0500
Please forgive me if this is a FAQ.

Currently, there is a list called SHADOWRN@HEARN that deals with the
role-playing game called Shadowrun.  This list has become increasingly
active in the past 3 weeks or so and the idea has been raised to branch
this list into a second part.

We took a vote among the members to guage interest in the new list and of
those who voted, the consensus was to seek out a new list.

Thus, I am posting here in an attempt to find a bitnet sight that would
support our new list.

It is impossible to guage how much use it would receive, but I believe 50
posts per day is a good starting estimate.  We do not require that logs be
kept online as postings will be archived to an FTP site.

The only, possibly limiting, requirement is that it would be extremely
helpful if posting were not held (ie, distributed as they arrive) as the
discussion of the list will be real-time.

In any case, what I am looking for, is either a sight, or perhaps a name I
can contact.  You will have to forgive me if some of my terminology is
off.  I've been around listservs for a couple of years, but never as an
owner, only as a subscriber.

Thanks for your time.