Wayne T Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 1 Jun 2007 02:45:29 -0400
As others have written, the "postmaster" is already an implicit owner of
all lists.

You may have a couple of alternatives to the first  action:

First, don't do it.  Your time is too valuable to your employer for you
to be looking at mailing list bounces.  Let Listserv get rid of the bad
addresses (by enabling auto-delete).

Second, don't do it.  Listserv creates a small file for each list, one
line for each subscriber where it understands the bounce format.  If you
must make manual deletions, using these files will allow you to see most
of the problems.

cheers, wayne