"Neither Rain nor Sleet..." <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 12 May 1993 13:34:01 EDT
I noticed last friday that Stu N. sent in unsubs for some of the lists
he had subbed - the commands were processed ( and output bounced as to
be expected ) inspite of multiple SERVE OFF commands issued the preceeding
week.

    Is there a flavor/option of the SERVE OFF command such that only a NAD
and/or POSTMAST would be allowed to issue a SERVE command for that USER ?

ie - it doesn't do much good if I serve someone off and someone at the
     terminal next to him ( Wratall maybe ? ) can immediately serve him
     back on.
                                - mike