Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 09:30:22 EST
On Wed, 11 Mar 1998 08:28:55 -0500 Jim Gerland said:
>On Tue, 10 Mar 1998, Nathan Brindle wrote:
>> I have no control over it so I can't say much :)
>
>I thought l-soft maintained who got in and thrown out of the PEERS files?

Yes, but <I personally> don't have control over that.  Eric handles it.
Your implication was that I might have the ability to correct it and I
don't :)

>These 2 jobs:

<snip>

>Show up in the peers.dbindex, peers,names, and peers.namesum files:

<snip>

I assume Eric knows about this and will make the appropriate changes to
the peers tables, if necessary.  WWW.DUKEPOWER.COM doesn't appear to
answer when you try to open port 25, and the Navy site's MX refuses
connections, at least from me.

>Are my peers files out of date?

No, they look all right to me.  I think the question is simply one of being
able to keep up with the Internet merry-go-round.

Nathan