Garrie Burr <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 29 Aug 2006 14:10:42 -0500
Understood about the RFC...  Not so sure about where to put the static To:
field, though...

I've tried:

//Test JOB
Distribute mail Ack=mail pw=xxxx
//To DD *
/*
//Data DD *,EOF
FROM: ANNOUNCE <[log in to unmask]>
SUBJECT: Record TEST for CTS
DATE:
TO: Multiple Recipients

and

//Test JOB
Distribute mail Ack=mail pw=xxxx
//To DD *
Multiple Recipients:;
/*
//Data DD *,EOF
FROM: ANNOUNCE <[log in to unmask]>
SUBJECT: Record TEST for CTS
DATE:

neither of which work... or it's just my brain...

--Garrie

Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: LISTSERV site administrators' forum
08/29/2006 01:39 PM
Please respond to
LISTSERV site administrators' forum <[log in to unmask]>

cc

Subject
Re: bcc for distribution job?

Well, you sorta gotta have a To: field; it's required by RFC822 and
so forth.  That's why LISTSERV is inserting it for you.

You could get around that as I have already mentioned by specifying a
static To: field in the job, e.g.,

To: Multiple Recipients:;