Phil Howard <PHIL@UIUCVMD>
Wed, 29 Oct 86 11:38:43 CST
Can the EDITOR option on a list be used to send mail to the "tree root"
of a non-peer structure of list servers?  We have one non-LISTSERV list
server which will point to ONE of two LISTSERV's.  These latter two will
be tied together as peer's.  Their REPLY options will be set to the
root which is the non-LISTSERV element, but we would also like to do
this with the EDITOR option so that mis-directed mail will still be
handled.  If the EDITOR forwarded mail is not reformatted then this
should be no problem.