Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 21 Jul 1998 11:40:05 -0400
On 21 Jul 98 at 8:47, David Young wrote:

> For those who might be interested, I discovered and resolved the problem
> with my server.  After adding the memory, I used the site configuration
> utility to optimize the configuration.  In doing so, the utility did not
> preserve the web archive settings.  I don't know if this is the desired
> effect of using the utility, but I wouldn't think so.

I assume you are referring to site.exe on NT? I just tried it and was
unable to reproduce the problem. What is the date on the executable
you have? Would it be possible to send me copies of both the site.cfg
file before you did the optimization and after, so I can see what it
did? (Send to [log in to unmask] rather than bore the list with
details)

Francoise