Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 21:41:05 EST
On Thu, 4 Nov 1999 10:46:04 -0800 Alan Rowe said:
>That is nice so what do I do about it?

I don't know.  I know nothing whatsoever about Netware and how it may
or may not interact with LISTSERV for Windows 95.  Sorry.  All I'm saying
is that it's the first thing I'd want to look at as a possible cause of
the problem.  I'm assuming you know something about it since you use
it.  Maybe try installing LISTSERV on a local disk?

Nathan