Dan Cwiertniewicz <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 31 May 1994 16:17:42 -0400
I know I've set these up before...I have them running...but I can't
figure out how to tell mailer to start forwarding mail to listserv.  I've
tried every combination I can think of, from every ID I have access to.
Specifically I've tried issuing the command TELL MAILER FOR COLLBARG SET
LIST which always returns the message You are not authorized to use the
FOR command.  I tried this from LISTSERV, POSTMAST, SYSADMIN, NETMAINT
with no luck,  where does mailer get its list of authorized IDs from?

Daniel Cwiertniewicz                            Phone:  (313)-577-0787
Systems Analyst, Networking Support Group       Fax:    (313)-577-8787
Computing and Information Technology            E-Mail: DCWIERT@WAYNEST1 or
Wayne State University                          [log in to unmask]