Name Unknown <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 14:50:01 -0000
Hello,

This message is for info only.

I know that at least one other person had this problem as well since they
posted the original message.

Some time ago a post was sent in to this list regarding a strange error
message that was being returned by listserv. The error was simply;
"Error in header data stream".

Finally after much hunting around I have found that the configuration
setting in site.cfg called default_split was responsible. It appears that
this setting was chopping mails into two pieces and then the machine was
getting confused by what the HTTP header said was in the mail message and
what listserv actually received. Having disabled this setting the system now
works as intended.

Hope this helps someone else out when they run into this.

Duncan