Kevin McKenzie <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 13:22:20 -0500
Just extract the section from the default.mailtpl file and modify what you
want on it...then store it as your_list_name-L.mailtpl on your listserv
server.  Ex:  I have a list called Members-L  so I stored a mailtpl file by
the name of Members-L.mailtpl with a different Welcome Message for members
of just that list.  No other list was affected by this change.

Make sure you use the PUT= and PW
and make sure you copy from the >>> $SIGNUP Standard message to new
subscribers...
to the acknowledgements completely with "SET &LISTNAME NOACK NOREPRO".  You
can modfy anything in between those lines.

Kevin