Mon, 8 Oct 2001 10:06:41 -0400
Hello,

This is a copy of my go.user file. Could someone let me know if this looks
correct. The reason I am asking is that I am still having problems receiving
e-mail to the datacom-equipment list (bounced back - no such user) but
having no problems getting mail to [log in to unmask] The aliases
file is fine, but if someone could look to see if I used the proper values
for the variables I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,

Mike Sailer

# -- The fully qualified domain name for this host.
NODE="www.datacom-equipment.com"
#
# -- Pattern defining local mailing addresses, use asterisks to match any
# -- number of arbitrary characters.
LOCAL="*@datacom-equipment.com"
#
# -- The e-mail address(es) of the LISTSERV maintainer(s). SPACE SEPARATED!
POSTMASTER="[log in to unmask]"
#
# -- All possible domain names for this machine. SPACE SEPARATED!
MYDOMAIN= datacom-equipment.com
#
# -- The password to be used when sending "put" commands to create files
CREATEPW="XXXXXX"
# --
# -- Uncomment this line if you define this!
#BITNET_ROUTE="MAILHOST.MYDOMAIN.EDU"
#
# -- If your system's SMTP server is picky about the hostname it will
# -- accept, define SMTP_HOSTNAME to the appopriate name. LISTSERV will
# -- use the fully qualified domain name for your system by default.
# -- Note that it is incorrect for a SMTP server not to accept a fully
# -- qualified name, but unfortunately older versions of sendmail do that.
# --
# -- Uncomment this line if you define this!
SMTP_HOSTNAME="datacom-equipment.com"
#
#
# -- The username created to run the LISTSERV code. This must match the
# -- USERID macro in the Makefile. The default value, listserv, should
# -- be used if at all possible.
USERID="listserv"
#
# -- A short name for your organization, used in "From:" fields. The
# -- default is your Internet hostname.
# -- Uncomment this line if you define this!
MYORG="datacom-equipment.com"
#
# -- Optional WWW archive interface - see installation guide for details.
WWW_ARCHIVE_CGI="/cgi/wa.pl"
WWW_ARCHIVE_DIR="/usr/local/etc/httpd/htdocs/archives"
#
# -- Uncomment this line to enable reverse indexing support for database
# -- searches. This requires a comfortable amount of RAM (at least 32M for
# -- Linux, depending on what else runs on the machine, and 64M for RISC
# -- architectures - again, it really depends on what else runs on the
# -- machine and on the size of the archives you will be indexing)
DBRINDEX=1
export WWW_ARCHIVE_CGI
export WWW_ARCHIVE_DIR