Spiros Liolis <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 31 Mar 1995 00:09:13 EST
Hello there,

I have been an owner for a couple of lists, and now I have been asked
by a group of Cyprians toi open a list for them and be the Owner.

So is there anybody that could host a list for theis group pf people?
I would prefer a BITNET/INTERNET VM site (the tell command is very
convenient for me) but if not I would settle for a UNIX box.

If you need more details about the purpose of the list, please contact
me with a personal E-mail. I don't want to bug people in this list.

Thank you in advance,
Spiros Liolis...Owner of HELLAS and SAMPE-L