"John S. Fisher" <FISHER@RPICICGE>
Fri, 13 Nov 87 10:50:20 EDT
For Michael Gettes' reference, and for the comment of others on this
list, the following is the List header I use for redistributing
Info-CPM from Arpa-land.  For most of the keywords, whatever value
seems appropriate should be used.  I strongly recommend ACK=NO,
else a lot of people will complain.  The REPLY-TO keyword is
debatable.  I have seen many lists where the keyword would be

        Reply-to= [log in to unmask], Ignore

so replies go back to the whole list.  What I have below lets replies
go to the originator, but I am now favoring

        Reply-to= [log in to unmask], Respect

*  Notify= Yes         Reply-to= Sender,Respect   Files= No
*  Validate= Store only   Mail-Via= Distribute
*  Confidential= No    X-Tags= Yes                Stats= Normal,Owner
*  Formcheck= No       Notebook= Yes,C,Monthly    Ack= No
*
*  Owner=  FISHER@RPICICGE (John S. Fisher)
*  Owner= [log in to unmask] (Keith Petersen)
*  Editor= FISHER@RPICICGE (John S. Fisher)
*
*  This list is the BitNet restribution point for the ARPAnet
*  information group INFO-CPM.
*