David Young <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 12 Sep 1997 10:00:52 CDT
Does global unsubscribing not work any more with 1.8c?  I tried sending
a "signoff * (global" from another user and received a message from my
server saying that the user wasn't subscribed to any local lists.  Am I
just doing this wrong?  My server is a backbone server so it should work,
right?  Thanks in advance.  Oh, and in case I forgot to mention it,
thanks Valdis for answering my last question.

C. David Young                         VM, VMS, Listserv
Central Systems Support                Voice: (817) 272-3666,
Academic Computing Services            Fax: (817) 794-5796
University of Texas at Arlington, USA  Internet: [log in to unmask]
              http://www.uta.edu/acs/home/cdyoung
                http://listserv.uta.edu/cdyoung