Chris Kosel <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 2 Jul 1998 16:35:03 -0500
Thanks for all your help so far, but I have one more hurdle to get over.

I have created a www_archive.mailtpl and have modified the trailer used for
all the lists. It works great, thanks.
Now I am trying to modify some of the look of the second page of the web
signup. I want to add some custom text and linked images which would be
unique for each list.

I have a page where visitors to a website can enter their name and email
address and click a button to subscribe to a list. When they click on the
button they get a second page (wwwroot\listserver\listname.wwwtpl) There is
text in this file that I cannot find in default.mailtpl or default.wwwtpl so
I am not sure where I need to make the modifications. The file
(wwwroot\listserver\listname.wwwtpl) seems to be regenerated each night, but
I cannot find out what template generates this.

Thanks,
Christopher J Kosel
Digital River, Inc.
612-830-9042 ext. 8414