Len Gaska <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 23 Feb 1995 21:28:04 -0700
I found your address in a WWW page devoted to dog
related mailing lists and the text suggested that
I contact you to find a suitable host for setting
up a mailing list.

I am interested in setting up a list for a breed
of dog called Bouvier des Flandres. I currently
own a mailing list on my provider. My list was set
up during a period in which lists were provided for
free, but that deal is no longer if effect. I cannot
afford the charges for an additonal list, so any
help in finding a free or cheap alternative would
be greatly appreciated.

I suspect that the list would be relatively low
volume.

  Len Gaska & Sharon Kautto
  http://www.primenet.com/~gaska/index.html