Lisa Baas <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 18 Dec 1993 13:10:44 PST
I've looked around the net for this information, but haven't found what I
need. Basically, I need some information on obtaining the LISTSERV
software:

What is the cost?

What are the system requirements for running it?

Are there any other requirements? (i.e. Do you have do be on BITNET? What
are the responsibilities of the host site? Etc.)

Can a site obtain the software for maintaining local lists only?

Answers to these questions and/or a pointer to the information would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Lisa Baas, Systems Programmer <[log in to unmask]>