"Dye, Jan" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 12 Jun 2013 15:52:55 +0000
Hi Rich,

Thanks for the suggestion; unfortunately, not all the lists have an archive. I'm pretty sure that a large percentage of the lists in our environment have been abandoned. I'm trying to see if there are lists that could possibly be deleted, after contacting the owners of the lists. I want to do this before upgrading software and hardware of the listserver.

Thanks,

Jan Dye

-----Original Message-----
From: LISTSERV site administrators' forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rich Greenberg
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 10:42 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Looking for a way to get a list of lists that have been inactive for a certain time period

On: Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 01:39:45PM +0000,Dye, Jan Wrote:

} Does anyone know of a way to get a list of lists with their owners, that have had no postings for a certain time period? We are using listserv 15.5. I don't really see a way to do it in the GUI, but maybe I'm missing something. I'm pretty new to listserv administration.

I don't know if this is the best way but if the lists in question have archives, check the date on the most recent entry in the archive.

--
Rich Greenberg  Sarasota, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 941 378 2097
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67

write to: mailto:[log in to unmask]
or click the following link: