Jacob Haller <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 14 Feb 2011 11:30:51 -0500
>I've encountered an issue with lists created via the wizard and
>generating bottom banners.  The link includes the expression
>"http://community.emailogy.com/scripts/wa-community.exe?SUBED1=LSTSRV-L" which is not being converted into
>a valid URL.  Does anyone have a clue as to how to resolve this
>other than modifying each of the banners already created?  Thanks.

Try setting 'Mail-Merge= Yes' in the mailing lists' configurations
and see if that causes the links to work.

Note that this will cause LISTSERV to send a separate copy of the
message to each recipient (this is necessary because of the
customized link), which will take more resources than LISTSERV's
usual practice of sending one copy of a message with multiple
recipients.  If your mailing lists have large numbers of subscribers
you should consult your mail server's admin to make sure that this
won't cause problems.

Thanks,
--
Jacob Haller, Technical Support, L-Soft international, Inc
   LISTSERV (R) is a registered trademark of L-Soft.

L-Soft wishes a bright and happy 2011 to all of our customers and friends.
http://www.lsoft.com/happy2011.html