Dan Lester <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 25 Feb 1998 09:48:10 -0700
Hi.  We're moving our lists gradually from idbsu.idbsu.edu (VM, 1.8b) to
listserv.idbsu.edu (AIX, 1.8c).  We've moved several with no problems until
now.  One of the first moved was buslib-l.

It runs fine, no problems, much quicker and better.  However, we seem
unable to get the headers back to change them.  I sent a "get buslib-l (hdr
nol" command to [log in to unmask] and got two messages back.  One
was the standard reply saying the list was being sent under separate cover.
 The second was the following.

Yes, it is empty.  Oh, I'm both owner on this list, and also LISTSERV
maintainer (one of two).  Another owner of same list got same results.

Any clues?  I did RTFM, and didn't find clues.

Help, please, before we move the rest of our lists.

dan

Subject:      File: "BUSLIB-L LIST"
To: [log in to unmask]

PUT BUSLIB-L LIST PW=XXXXXXXX
--
Dan Lester, 3577 East Pecan, Boise, Idaho 83716-7115 USA 208-383-0165
[log in to unmask]   http://www.84.com/  (check out our 1997 holiday letter)