"Lisa M. Covi" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 19 Nov 1991 12:35:38 EDT
Eric told me that the only way I could have multiple editors receive
submissions was to create a new list for the EDITOR= tag or to create an
SMTP alias.  I tried creating a new list called EDUEDIT, for the CAPNEWS
multiple editors, but then one of the editors could not send a message.  See
below - please help!
Thanks,
Lisa
CAPEDIT headers:
* EDUCOM Corporate Associates Program Newsletter
*
* Review= Owner      Subscription= By_owner     Send= Editor
* Notify= No         Reply-to= None           Files= No
* Validate= All Commands Confidential= Yes
* X-Tags= Comment                               Ack= No
* Stats= Extended,Owner
* Formcheck= Yes     Mail-Via= Distribute
* Notebook= Yes,N,Separate,Private
* Errors-To= Capedit,Beck
*
* Editor= EDUEDIT@BITNIC (Capedit, Wendy, Steve and Andrea)
* Owner= RICKARD@BITNIC (Wendy Rickard)
* Owner= CAPEDIT@BITNIC
* Owner= LISTMGR@BITNIC (BITNIC Staff)
* Owner= [log in to unmask]
* Owner= BECK@BITNIC (Andrea Beck)
EDUEDIT LIST
* EDUCOM Editors
*
* Review= Owner      Subscription= By_owner     Send= Public
* Notify= No         Reply-to= None           Files= No
* Validate= All Commands Confidential= Yes
* X-Tags= Comment                               Ack= No
* Formcheck= Yes     Mail-Via= Distribute
* Errors-To= covi,rickard
*
* Owner= RICKARD@BITNIC (Wendy Rickard)
* Owner= COVI@BITNIC (Lisa Covi)
RICKARD@BITNIC Wendy Rickard
CAPEDIT@BITNIC CAPNEWS editor
[log in to unmask] Steve Gilbert
BECK@BITNIC Andrea Beck
Error message:
This message was originally submitted by  RICKARD@BITNIC to the CAPNEWS list at
BITNIC. If you simply forward it back  to the list, it will be distributed with
the paragraph you are now reading  being automatically removed. If you edit the
contributions you receive into a digest, you will need to remove this paragraph
before mailing  the result to the  list. Finally, if you  need more information
from the author of this message, you should be able to do so by simply replying
to this note.

----------------- Message requiring your approval (224 lines) -----------------

CAPNEWS