Michael Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 15:10:03 +1000
Thank you, Ben, for your quick response.

So, I can set TCPGUI_PORT to another value (eg., 81) and it will talk to the
web server through that port number?  The Site Manager's manual says the
default value is 2306....would it perhaps be better if I configure the *web
service* to communicate through this port instead?

Regards,
Michael Shannon
Webmaster
http://www.towersoft.com.au/

Chazzozz!!

This email message (and attachments) may contain information confidential to
TOWER Software.  If you are not the intended recipient you cannot use,
distribute or copy the message or message attachments.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender by return email immediately and
delete all copies of the message and attachments.  Opinions, conclusions and
other information in this message and attachments that do not relate to the
official business of TOWER Software, are not given or endorsed by it.