"Mark R. Williamson" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 29 May 1991 10:46:52 CDT
On Wed, 29 May 91 10:24:34 CDT I said:
>Here's what I sent to the first questioner:
>
>I added a local command to our LISTSERV.  ...

I didn't really mean to send that to the whole list, but since I did
let me add that if you want your users to know about your local command
you should also add a description to LOCALCMD HELPFILE.  Also, my offer
to send copies of my EXEC is open only to LISTSERV postmasters (as
listed by the RELEASE command to your LISTSERV).  Other users are not
likely to be able to make much use of it, and it contains some of Eric's
code (to which a postmaster already has access).

Mark R. Williamson, Rice U., Houston TX; [log in to unmask] or @RICEVM1