Yingying Zhou <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 10:33:01 -0500
It's likely [log in to unmask] (if there is such address) is a victim in this
event as it's been served off by many LISTSERV sites world wide.

I received a response from a manager of the attacker's ISP (in Spain) and
had his permission to share it with you.  He specially emphasized that
his "full excuses to everyone" must be included in my forwarding.  The
attacker has been caught.

A special thanks goes to Bill Gruber for his prompt alert.  It saved our
servers and many others (I'm sure) from disaster.  Thanks much Bill!

Yingying