Jeff Zahnen <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 30 Jan 1995 23:08:40 -0500
I sent this earlier today, but I don't think it went through.

I've been running a mailing list since October 94 devoterd to Jefferson
Airplane and related groups (Jefferson Starship/Hot Tuna/solo works).
I've been running it off my UNIX account (and elm mailer) so far, but
I'd like to move it to a LISTSERV.  We have approximately 50 subscribers,
and the traffic is usually pretty light (4-5 posts / day).  I wouldn't
need any space for files, as I keep them on my account (for my homepage).

If anyone has the room on their system for my list, please e-mail me
at [log in to unmask]

Thank You

Jeff Zahnen
List Manger of the Jefferson Airplane Mailing List