Paul Maclauchlan <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 10 Jun 1997 12:15:55 -0400
NB: I am not a member of this mailing list, please email any replies
directly to [log in to unmask]

I am presently hosting a small (<50 people) mailing list for fans of the
music of Neil Diamond.  I am performing the task manually from an ISP
shell account because I do not want to use my work address.

The list is moderated and in digest format.  I would anticipate the
maximum membership to be between 200 and 300 people.

I would dearly like to move to a listserv format, but need a site that would
be willing to host the mailing list.

If you are willing to help, please email or call.

Many thanks!

--
.../Paul Maclauchlan
Moore Corporation Limited, Toronto, Ontario (416) 360-4761