UB Listserv Administrator <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 17 Dec 2008 13:31:19 -0500
I don't have an answer on how to to run the report early, but all the
data comes from the LISTNAME.autodel file. Looking at that should give
you some answers, just not in a pretty format.

-Jim

--
Jim Serwinowski                 [log in to unmask]
UB Listserv Administrator       http://listserv.acsu.buffalo.edu