"Warhurst, SI (Spencer)" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 14:26:23 -0000
I copied those lines straight out of the list header as viewed under
webadmin (which of course doesn't show the asterisks that form each line in
the actual raw header files). I wasn't aware you could put further asterisks
in at the begining of lines, or am I misunderstanding you? ;)

--
Spencer Warhurst
Listserv Service Manager