Dave Rubin <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 3 May 1999 16:37:10 -0400
Whenever I start Listserv, it crashes. The last message in the log file is
"This license will expire on 16 Jan 2000."  Then the process dumps core.

We had a power failure last week which could be related to the problem. It
is very possible that some files that listserv needs were corrupted, if it
was writing to them at the time of the power failure.

I notice that the bitearn and peers files were last updated just before the
problem started occuring.  I am guessing that maybe these files are
corrupted?

I am running on Solaris 2.5. Unfortunately it is nearly impossible to trace
the cause of the crash. I'd appreciate any help.

--
Dave Rubin
mailto:[log in to unmask]