Mon, 28 Apr 2014 21:09:08 -0400
I may have landed in the wrong forum, and if so I apologize and request that someone re-direct me to a more appropriate one.
I've been searching for help all day . . .
I am an amateur list admin for the listserv for my college class [of 1958] --
The D-MARC announcement has us dismayed. It seems to us that if "Reply" is going to go to the sender only, this will do away with the very reason for a listserv: a group discussion.
Is there a replacement for the listserv?
Thank you in advance.