"John L. Mottl" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 17:29:28 -0400
Our digest for the 18th - 19th  has 9 entries in it, only two entries have more than one post to it.  When I search the achieves for that day, I get 18 messages, very slow day, usually have between 65 and 100.   The digest count is correct, without a gap.  Several users noticed this problem and one said that the last message was truncated.

I did change the editor that afternoon.  That is all that was changed.  I am guessing that somehow caused this.  But why?  Is there some way to change editor's without this loss?

Another question, if someone has sent mail to the list, and it is forwarded to the old editor and before she can approve the post(s) I change the editors will those post(s) still go out?

Is there anyway to regenerate that digest and resend it?
I could not find anything about this in the manual.

Thanks,

John L. Mottl
Network Administrator
The American Ceramic Society