Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 25 Aug 1993 22:10:10 +0200
In version 1.8a,  LSVPRIME is replaced by a built-in  PASCAL routine that
is called  at startup, and then  every hour (on the  hour). The migration
procedure will remove the calls to LSVPRIME in WAKEPARM FILE which are no
longer necessary,  and will not  work any  longer since LSVPRIME  will be
deleted. If  anyone absolutely needs the  ability to have prime  time end
exactly  at  18:37  rather  than  on  the next  hour,  I  can  provide  a
REXX-callable  entry point  for that,  otherwise  I won't  and I'll  also
remove the  LSVPRM() function which is  no longer needed by  the LISTSERV
REXX code.

  Eric