Bill Verity <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 14 Jul 2006 10:39:17 -0400
I am finding that justified text in listserv messages is causing me a lot of problems.  I try to write filters to scan for messages and would rather not have to use regular expressions to get around the multiple spaces.  I'd like to suggest that we turn off justification for all listserv messages.

For example, in the following text, I'd like to search for the string "For security reasons" and discard the mail, but justification makes this awkward.

--
Some minds are like concrete: thoroughly mixed up and permanently set.

Bill Verity - 814-865-4758  Fax: 814-863-7049
215A Computer Building - Information Technology Services, Penn State University
At the office - on my Mac, of course ;-)