Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 2 Apr 1997 15:50:35 GMT
On Wed, 2 Apr 1997 09:35:52 CST, Listserv Manager
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Anyone know the answer to this?

>Chris,
>One of the people posting to distribution list "A" accidentially
>deleted the confirmation message instead of replying with an ok.
>Does she just start over or is there a way I can determine what
>the subject line has to reference and resend her a new message?

The confirm 'cookie' is randomly generated on the fly by LISTSERV and also
has a 'life' of 48hrs (set by the Confirm-Delay= nn in the List Header).
If the message was deleted, it is now too late to do anything about it.

Just have the person send a new command and a new cookie will be
generated.  If it's a Editor/Hold situation, just have the person edit out
the special LISTSERV header and post the message.
 Ben Parker ............ (Oak Park IL) .......... [log in to unmask]