"Helmke,Richard A" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 28 Oct 2011 11:27:32 -0500
But isn't a side-effect of "Mail-Merge= yes" that every subscriber receives a unique mail message?  For some of us used to sending several thousand messages to AOL, Hotmail, SBC, etc., it might make an impact on the amount of outbound traffic.
-Rich
--
Richard A. Helmke                Internet: [log in to unmask]
Assoc Prof, Computer Science              [log in to unmask]