Ken Laberteaux <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 31 Jul 1995 22:58:49 GMT
I am curious in setting up the following (small scale) system:

        1 Person emails me a message with a data file in the body
        2 My system produces new file based on data received
        3 My system emails the new file to the person

I will have a university unix account to do this.  Again, this will be a small
operation, essentially for a few friends.  I'm looking for free software that
will install painlessly.  It need not be powerful.  I'm not looking to become a
listserv expert, just to set this small thing up.

I have considered procmail, and this may not be a bad solution.  Still I have
been told that other programs exist already tailored for these needs.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.  Please send email directly to
me since I do not moderate this list.

Ken