Jim Mowrer <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 3 Sep 1997 13:37:32 -0400
Has anyone seen this?

An unexpected  error occurred  while processing  your REVIEW  command. The
command has been aborted and the system manager will be notified. Save the
enclosed "error traceback" if you want to report this problem; it contains
important information without which it may not be possible to diagnose the
problem.

Summary of resource utilization
 CPU time:        0.040 sec                Device I/O:        0
 Overhead CPU:    0.010 sec                Paging I/O:        0
 CPU model:         000110175800

I get this when trying to do a "review, lists detail, get (header" etc...
   There never is a "error traceback"

Thanks Jim