Marshall Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 17 May 1993 13:33:09 MDT
1. The question on Fido-Net brought to the surface a nagging question
that had been driven down by more pressing fires:  What problem$ are
encountered by a user auto-forwarding a LISTSERV feed of an active
list to his Fido-Net address?  Who pays the phone bill at a Fido-Net
gateway?

2. The Nuttall incident is not the first time that a PMDF in the UK
has "protected itself" from LISTSERV by returning mail for a user who
has offended his disk space quota.  Each time everybody thinks that
something ought to be done.  Maybe if we each concentrated on the
nature of a disk-quota loop as opposed to just high activity at a
particular node, we might get some idea that could help Eric.  Don't
look at me, though. The idea of combining minds is the best I've had.
--Marshall