Kent Devereaux <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 4 Dec 1995 15:31:27 -0600
I'm looking for a site to host a new list dedicated to contemporary opera
and new music theater. The impetus for this list grew out of the recent
4th International Meeting of Contemporary Opera and Music Theater
Producers in Toronto.

The list would serve as a point of exchange between, composers, directors,
librettist, singers, and producers of new opera and music theater.

Topics that would be covered include:information on productions of new
operas, potential artistic collaborators, potential co-producers and
presenters of new works, information on festivals devoted to new opera or
music theater, reviews of new concerts, etc.

By its nature, the list would be comparatively small and well-focussed,
although geographically deispersed with significant participation from
European and Asian presenters and artists. Subscriber count would top out
at 200.

I'd be very grateful if anyone could help with this! My present academic
situation does not afford internet access with LISTSERV capabilities,
hence the request. Please reply via e-mail to Kent Devereaux

Thanks.

Kent Devereaux
Evanston, Illinois, USA