Jacob Haller <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 9 Jan 2006 16:48:53 -0500
At 2:33 PM -0500 1/9/06, Ki Song wrote:
>  >> I believe this problem has been fixed. The Auto-Delete setting:
>  >> Auto-Delete= Yes,Full-Auto, Delay(9)), Max(2), Probe(30)
>  >
>  > This is probably a typo, but I see that there's an extra parenthesis
>  > in Delay(9)).
>
>You're right. It was a typo. My delay setting is set to Delay(90)
>
>Is that better?

Ah, OK.  That would result in an address being removed if there were
more than 2 bounces in 90 days.  If you want addresses to be removed
after bouncing for two consecutive mailings I would use Max(1)
instead of Max(2).
--
Jacob Haller, Technical Support, L-Soft international, Inc
   LISTSERV (R) is a registered trademark of L-Soft.

All of our manuals are available for download at
   <http://www.lsoft.com/resources/manuals.asp>