Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 28 Mar 2008 12:21:31 -0400
At 11:37 3/28/2008 Friday, Randy Klumph wrote:
>That being said, one of the responsibilities of a listowner is to monitor
>the 'health' of their list(s). These messages notify owners of potential
>problems other than 'user unknown.'

Well not exactly true ... it might be someone else's responsbility to deal with bounces e.g., the list-owner might only be the content supervisior and not the bounce guru.

In rare circumstances, I have had to turn off monitoring in order to get the full bounce (maybe it was another subscriber forwarding?).

Followup to lstown-l.

/Pete