"Michael J. Langum" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 08:11:14 -0400
I am trying to create  HTML  code that will automatically generate
the appropriate e-mail to my ListServ server.

Since the LISTSERV "commands,"  must be in the "body" of the
message, I need to know if there is a way to control the text in
the Body (similar to controlling the subject: line ).

e.g.
<a
href="mailto:[log in to unmask]&is&the&subject?body=SUBSCRIBE&your&e-mail&address&&Firstname&&Lastname

Thanks,  --Mike
P.S.  Since I am only subscribed to the Digest version of the
List,  please cc. [log in to unmask] in your response