Randy Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 6 Jun 1996 13:58:01 -0400
I tried to do a review command on a list that was created recently, and I got
the following error back from listserv:

> review south_carolina_consumer_hort_com-l.list
No LISTSERV list by the name of "SOUTH_CAROLINA_CONSUMER_HORT_COM-L.LIST" is
known to  exist. Note that lists  can be marked "confidential"  and that the
existence of such lists is usually known only to the server that is actually
hosting it.

I checked our listserv home directory and it actually exists.  Is there a
length limitation for the name of a lists for solaris?  Any ideas?

Thanks.