Landy Manderson <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 20 Nov 1992 14:39:16 CST
The new version of LISTSERV now 'escapes' the double quote character (")
when it is found in a list name.  Mail that is sent out using these 'escapes'
is apparently unacceptable to UCLAmail (and possibly other mailers).  The
problem can be corrected by changing the list name from:

           "Romance Readers Anonymous"

to simply:

           Romance Readers Anonymous

Pete Nielsen from UCLAMVS sent out a message about this a couple of days ago.