呂康馨 <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 30 Dec 1997 11:31:36 +0800
Dear Sir/Madam,

I have got your informaiton from the network. From there, I know that
you mind me able to give me some answers for my questions. I work in
National Science Council, a research funding agency in Taiwan. I would
like to build a automatic response mailing list to propagate funding
news for news subscribers. However, I am using PC, with Microsoft
Exchange but without administrative authority. Would you mind kindly
recommend me what is the solution for me to set up the above system,
what kind of software should I use or where can I get further
information?

Thank you very much,

Kang Hsin Lu

Project managing officer for
National Telecommunication project,
International cooperation project &
APEC projects
Division of Technology and Applied Science
National Science Council, R.O.C
20th Fl., Science And Technology Building
106 Ho-Ping E. Rd.,
Taipei, Taiwan
R.O.C

WWW:http:\\www.nsc.gov.tw