Norm Aleks <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 16 Mar 1995 08:39:45 -0500
[Peter A. Chapman]
> Am I right or wrong?  LISTSERV does not  run under Unix?  Rather, it must
> be run on an IBM mainframe?

Wrong, and in fact if you had read the previous half dozen postings to this
list  you would have heard   from people who  are  running LISTSERV on Unix
systems.

Send "GET MLM-SOFTWARE  FAQ" to [log in to unmask] to  get a  copy of an
80K document describing the various  mailing list management packages,  how
to choose one, what platforms they run on, etc.

Norm
--
"Our experienced Mom will care of your child.  Fenced yard, meals and
smacks included."